A- A A+
Coronavirus - General Information
 Avoid the rumours! - see Government information and help. This is updated Daily so please check back.
stay at home, schools, isolation, protect vulnerable people
Coronavirus - Local Information

Click on link for local Botley information and help

Extra Local Information about shopping, foodbank, takeaways & deliveries and transport.

Click on link below for extra local Botley information and help

Showband - West End Carnival

Carnival show bandlogoNew members wanted to join the West End Carnival Showband. Any instrument is welcome including brass players, woodwind players, glock players, drummers and buglers. Rehearsals take place at Hedge End Village Hall every Tuesday between 8pm & 9pm.

For further information please call Dave on 07851 013322 or Mike on 02380 345917